Hope all is well with you, yours and your various ukulele activities. I’m sure you’ll all like to join me in wishing Elaine and Peter the very best in their new home and to say, thanks for the choccies on the final evening and we hope to see you from time to time when you are passing our way.
Attached is an updated song book with some of the most recent new songs we’ve tried… If I’ve missed any, let me know and I’ll add them in….
And also just some dates for your diaries about some performance dates:
- The performance at the Woowoo festival on Saturday 15th June is not going ahead, it seems that Dave may have been given a bum steer as to what we’d been invited to attend…
- Sunday 16th June London To Brighton bike Ride Finish stage. As requested I have put our name into the hat…
- Saturday 14th September 7:00pm-ish Patrick’s Last Night of the Prom Bash (Seaford) As last year, Patrick has asked us to play again at his Last Night event
- Friday 6th December 2019 8:15-9:00 Kingston WI Christmas Celebration Party The Parish Hall, Kingston, Nr Lewes, Jean has asked if we can play at this event
- Date TBC (a Saturday in December), Cancer Research Busk. Susan has asked if we can play (somewhere) in Lewes at a Christmas fayre for Cancer Research….
Thanks all from me folks… Ta ta for now.